- Go to your image in the Gallery
- Click on it to view it
- underneath the large view of your page, there is section called Photo Details
- in that section there are three link boxes: Linked Thumbnail:, Linked Image:, HTML code:
- copy the link from the HTML code box
- it will look like this: <img src="http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/667/Grooviest-Yet-000-Page-11.jpg">
- remove the "mark up" so that all you are left with is the URL, in other words: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00-Page-11.jpg
- this is the URL that you can paste into the Image box when you post a reply to a thread (when you click on the Image icon, it will ask you for a URL - this is what you use).
Hope that helps - let me know if you have any further questions!