Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This May Sound Like A DUMB Question BUT....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This May Sound Like A DUMB Question BUT....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did all these posting come from? I only work an 7hr day and today I have 128 postings waiting for me on here. I will never be able to go through all of these! Any suggestions on how to manage all these? nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hi Onie, I think "Eng" got a lot of stuff today and she was thanking everybody for it personally. If you notice alot of them are from. "eng"
    that's the only thing I can think of.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Oh Goodness

I sure hate to complain but this forum is getting really big. Maybe we can get a thank you thread!?!?!?! It sure would help cut down on all the extra posts!

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Oooh sorry. I went into overdrive! I have had the programme a few months and have only just really looked at it. Please now read the thread I'm about to post, I am a Numpty!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did all these posting come from? I only work an 7hr day and today I have 128 postings waiting for me on here. I will never be able to go through all of these! Any suggestions on how to manage all these? nie
          You could always use the "New Posts" and only check out the threads that interest you..... if you see one personl responding to a LOT of threads in the sharing areas, then you would know not to bother reading those.... HTH the time management crisis....
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Best solution...

OnieRN... I have the best solution

QUIT YOUR JOB AND DO SCRAPBOOKING FULL TIME.

won't that be fun?

Comment

LOL Gizmo

I would love to quit my job and scrap full time but then I wouldn't be able to live in my little house.

Granny Scraps, I only use the NEW POSTS feature! When I check my forums, I click on NEW POSTS then last read, and everything that has been posted by everyone since my last check, will be there. I check it every morning and in the evening. You can not ignore postings because they will not disappear until you open the threads. I tried that and I ended up with pages of postings that needed to be read. It drives me nuts because while I'm trying to clear out all of those, I have missed some good templets or embellishments that were recently posted. Not to mention how much time it takes to read. I want to have time to play with all my goodies! nie

!

nie

Comment

New Area Heading: "Freebies"?

Are you subsribed to them all? could you drop subscriptions and us have a policy that if we post freebies, they also go into a "freebies" titled area?

It would help everyone if this is a problem, or you could just do a search for "freebies"?

Other thoughts anyone?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                  Oooh sorry. I went into overdrive! I have had the programme a few months and have only just really looked at it. Please now read the thread I'm about to post, I am a Numpty!
                  This is so funny reading back on this one! LOOK AT ENG NOW!! she has the most post on this site!!! LOL I guess she hasnt learned anything! HAHAHAHA
                  We should of known right from the begining we had a jabberjaws on our hands! I guess you have been on overdrive since you started here Eng!
                  HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAH!!! We luv ya!!!! Chills!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    This is so funny reading back on this one! LOOK AT ENG NOW!! she has the most post on this site!!! LOL I guess she hasnt learned anything! HAHAHAHA
                    We should of known right from the begining we had a jabberjaws on our hands! I guess you have been on overdrive since you started here Eng!
                    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAH!!! We luv ya!!!! Chills!

Good job it doesn't include msn crops !

Chills
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Today's Posts

I click on quick link and today's posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X