Dowloading a template that is quite old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dowloading a template that is quite old

I found a template that is several weeks old and I'm trying to find out how to get to the "smt" file so I can download it. Can someone help me?
    Thanks
    Hilda

Originally posted by Hilda View Post
    I found a template that is several weeks old and I'm trying to find out how to get to the "smt" file so I can download it. Can someone help me?
    Thanks
    Hilda
    Do you know the name of the template? It's probably still in the Templates Forum.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

templates

PoppaBob...
      I actually found the template, but the problem is, when I try to put my pics and move the embellishments around, it doesn't work. I have tried other templates and they work just fine. It may be just the way it was uploaded.

I do have another question for you....you're so helpful to everyone....I have downloaded a lot of stuff from other sites and I don't have them organized properly to use them efficiently in the Scrapmax program. How do you have yours?
      Hilda

Comment

What I generally do is to unzip kits into their own folder under "C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Embellishments". This way they show up as a group when I go to add an embellishment by clicking on the heart icon. This also keeps all the kits in one place that I can remember to browse to when I'm looking for something. These kit folders that I create I usually name "Designer Name - Name of Kit". My memory ain't what it used to be and this helps to remember who did what.
        -=poppabob=-
        If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Working...
        X