Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!...............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help!!!...............

    HI All,
    I was wondering if there was a recent update for SBM? I emptied my Junk folder & at the last second I saw something from Indigo Rose Software...

    I hope someone can help me & fill me in...

    Thanks,
    Binkey

  • #2
    Yes Binkey there was a update. Just start Scrapbook max and update from there.

    Marion

    Comment


    • #3
      I got an email too but it is for the update I got Sept. 11. I am surprised it took them so long to email everyone.
      I just love this program....I am hooked big time. Can't take pictures fast enough! LOL
      Kim
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kimberleyg View Post
        I got an email too but it is for the update I got Sept. 11. I am surprised it took them so long to email everyone.
        I just love this program....I am hooked big time. Can't take pictures fast enough! LOL
        Kim
        I never even got a update for Sept. 11th.. What should I do know???

        Binkey

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marion View Post
          Yes Binkey there was a update. Just start Scrapbook max and update from there.

          Marion
          OK Thanks Marion!! :-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
            OK Thanks Marion!! :-)
            OK I got it!!
            Do you know what was installed in the update??
            Binkey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
              OK I got it!!
              Do you know what was installed in the update??
              Binkey
              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1765
              -=poppabob=-
              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

              Comment

              Working...
              X