Update Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Question.

I have tried to download the new update, but when it is searching my computer to do this, it is coming up with cannot find the file, to re-copy the file & try again. it seems to be only searching my c drive, but i have mine in my d drive, is there anyway i can get it to check my d drive as well, i have alway's had it in my d drive & have had no problems uploading the previous updates. not sure what is going on but hope scrapmax or somone will be able to help me.
    Thanks
    JoJo

If you have any problems with the update, you can use the Contact Us link at the top of the page.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Hello,

In theory, the patch should automatically find your install of Scrapbook MAX!.

If you know the location you installed to (eg. D:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!), you could try running the patch file from there (ie. copy the patch exe you downloaded to d:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX! -- or whatever your installation folder is -- and run it from there).

If you need more details, please either post back to this thread, or contact our Technical Support department.

Thanks!
      Desmond.
      |

Comment

Working...
      X