Muddled again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muddled again!

I uninstalled SM and reinstalled as I have a folder saying sbm embellishments that wouldn't open. It still won't open. What does this numpty do now please? I still have all my downloads but as I didn't realise that I hadn't installed the content prior to that I'm not sure what's what..........
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I'm still in a muddle! Is there anyone who can help? If I do another install it reinstalls all my downloads so I don't lose anything but I seem to be missing some of the content. I took a while to install the content and I know some of its there but there is a smb folder which is empty.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I'm not really sure I understand what your question is, or what is going wrong that you you reinstalled.

What is this "folder saying sbm embellishments that wouldn't open"? That's not part of the software. Did you create it yourself?

You might want to start over, if you are having problems with your computer. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. Uninstall Scrapbook MAX! and then reboot your computer. Now, insert your Scrapbook MAX! CD-ROM and install the software and then the content pack.

Uninstalling or reinstalling will never remove any of the projects you have built, so that's not something to worry about.
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Hmmmm......I'll try that.As I have a memory problem it is quite possible that I have created the folder but I don't know how! Trust me. Is it possible to list a breakdown of the content of the programme so I can see what is what.
        Thanks for your help and I'll let you know what happens!!!

Comment

Working...
        X