• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JENARALF
    • Mar 2006

Pregnant And Crazy!

Hi There,

I Need To Confess, I'm Pregnant And My Emotions Are Going Crazy!!! I've Spent Hours Putting Pages Together On This Program Which Totally Rocks But I Confused And About To Cry My Brains Out Over It! I've Been Advised Several Times That I Need To Be Working With 300 Dpi. My Question Is ... How In The World Do I Set My Project At 300 Dpi????? I Want To Print My 8 1/2 X 11 At The Best Resolution But It Seems I Can't Get It Together. If I've Spent All These Hours On Putting The Pages Together And I Can't Print Them At Their Best I'm Going To Looose My Mind. Please Help Before I Go Crazy..

Thanks
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Hi JENARALF,

You certainly do not need to be working at 300dpi at get great printing results. That's a pretty common "misconception" though, so it's understandable that you've heard it. It only matters when you are wanting to print, and even then, I'd wager that you couldn't tell the difference between 200dpi and 300dpi...

Anyhow, to answer you question, to create a perfect 300dpi 8.5" wide by 11" tall page, set your size to 2550 x 3300 pixels.

Also, we will be introducing a new upgrade to Scrapbook MAX! in April that will let you easily set page sizes according to inches and dpi (dots per inch), as well as a "zoom" feature so it will be very easy to work with such large images. It will be provided as a free download to anyone who already owns the software!

BTW - congratulations on your baby!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Yay, free downloads!!! That new zoom feature is really going to enhance Scrapbook MAX! a *lot*!
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Jessica
        • Feb 2006

wow, that's good news because the projects are always too small for me to put them as full screen screensaver, and when I make the background larger, it's just too complicated working on the page. So, yeah, that's great news.

Comment

• JENARALF
          • Mar 2006

I Can't Wait To Print

Ok, Now That I Know What #s To Set Up My Layout For A 300 Dpi Print ... Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Need To Set These #s, What Do I Need To Do To Set These #s?

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
            Your Host, Gracie!
            • Jan 2006

Choose Page > Background and you'll see a place to enter the width and height.
            Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Keepsakes
              • Feb 2006

unfortunately in my experiance if you change the # on a page that you have already completed it totally distorts the arrangements on the page. I am SO SO looking forward to the new software download and am hoping it will be just the ticket to printing out wonderful 12x12 and other size pages !
              Yay for the software guys!

Comment

Working...
              X