Quotes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes ?

Does anyone have little Quotes or short poems. I love the added touch for pictures
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Someone send a nice website with freebies

I'm on a new computer and I lost all of my FAVORITEs so I need to recollect them but somewhere on the forum, someone sent a wonderful site that had FREE sayings and poems on it. It was loaded with tons! Does anyone remember or have that site? I would like it too!!!!!

nie Pretty Please!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
      I'm on a new computer and I lost all of my FAVORITEs so I need to recollect them but somewhere on the forum, someone sent a wonderful site that had FREE sayings and poems on it. It was loaded with tons! Does anyone remember or have that site? I would like it too!!!!!

nie Pretty Please!
      Gee I hope someone will let us know. I love that kind of stuff.I will keep checking.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

peppermint creative has a "phrases" section that i like.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

I'm trying to put a sight on here for you not sure if its going to work let me know.
          http://www.dennydavis.net/

I have more but I can only do one at a time.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

http://www.scrapbookportal.com/searc...ds/content.cfm

I like this one too.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

and one of my favorites is Quote Garden
              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                peppermint creative has a "phrases" section that i like.
                where do you find them on the net
                sigpic

Comment

I've gotten several from here.
                  -=poppabob=-
                  If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

cropsToDawn

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    Thank you very much for both sites
                    sigpic

Comment

-=poppabob=-

Originally posted by poppabob View Post
                      I've gotten several from here.
                      Thanks a heap for this--- saved it to use.
                      sigpic

Comment

GrannyScraps

Originally posted by GrannyScraps View Post
                        and one of my favorites is Quote Garden
                        Thank you for this site.
                        sigpic

Comment

SHAME SHAME SHAME on OnieRN

OnieRN

Shame on you for not backing up your Favorites. That will teach you... now you're back to square one.

Don't feel bad, I also had to learn the hard way. Now its backup, backup, backup.

I actually have my desktop set up with a duplicate hard drive and a ghosting program that constantly images, so if my C: drives dies D: drive is a duplicate image.

Comment

You can also find tons of stuff at www.twopeasinabucket.com . You'll have to login and then click on "resources" which will take you to several topics. "Pea Soup" has great quotes, poems, sayings, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheri View Post
                              You can also find tons of stuff at www.twopeasinabucket.com . You'll have to login and then click on "resources" which will take you to several topics. "Pea Soup" has great quotes, poems, sayings, etc.
                              Thank you sherry. Nice site.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X