Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday Sale in the Store - On Through Cyber Monday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Sale in the Store - On Through Cyber Monday!

**BLACK FRIDAY SALE!**

Just wanted to let you all know about our Black Friday Sale in the kits and templates store! It's on today through Cyber Monday. Below are all great details (you'll save 30%!). ENJOY!

GREAT SALE! Today through Cyber Monday, get 30% off orders of $10 or more in the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Simply add $10 worth of kits and templates to your cart, and type in the code HAPPY in the coupon code field.

(Note: This offer is valid on new orders only that have a minimum value of $10 before taxes, etc. Applies only to purchases made in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. This offer expires December 1, 2014.)

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

GREAT SALE! Today through Cyber Monday, get 30% off orders of $10 or more in the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store.

KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Yeeepeee - time to load your carts up for some amazing savings.

Check my store as there are HEAPS of new and exciting products added recently - see here
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Oh dear!!!! Where do you start.......so many choices!!!! X x x hugs x x x

Comment

KapiScrap's newest products are HERE!
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
          X