Lost kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost kits

Hi, I am working through a photo album and exploring some of the new kits I have bought but not as yet had time to check out. I have noticed that three kits......'in the ocean papers 1,2 and 3 do not appear to have downloaded properly in as much that only kit 1 shows in my embellishment folder. And that kit is only showing two papers, one with a strange flag shape in. I have checked the 'scrap' paper bit and there is nothing in there. I downloaded on 14th November.

Hi Stellane!

Can you send me an email at support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order numbers and the names of the kits that you're having an issue with? I'd like to take a look so I can better help out.

Thanks!
    Karin

Comment

Hi Stellanne!

A quick thought - have you looked for the papers under Page > Settings? Often designers categorize papers as Background Papers, so it's possible that that's where your items are.

Please go to Page > Settings. Then choose Background Image and Select - this will bring you to the Backgrounds Gallery. Are your kits there? Please let me know in a reply to this post or by email.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Karin, well they seem to have appeared. I don't know if you have done anything from your end, but there they were this morning!!! Thank you. X x xhugs x x x

Comment

Glad to hear that you found everything ( I didn't do anything on this side, but glad to hear everything worked out).

If you have an issue like this is in the future, please let me know!

Comment

Working...
          X