X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tonya Sanchez
    • Sep 2006

User Name?

Can anyone tell me if I can change my user name. I didn't realize when I registered that was the name it would show. How do you put the cute pictures with your User names?

Thanks,
    TS
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

A little info

Hi Tonya,

I just have a little info - I changed my user name through administration - the only other way to do it is by re-registering under the name you'd like to have. The little pictures are called avatars (I learned that after I joined Scrapbook Max!) and you put them with your name when you click on Private Messages at the top right hand side of this screen. There you can edit your information and choose an avatar or browse for a picture you like.

Hope this helps!

MaggieMae aka Julie
    Julie

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

I used private messages too. I have now discovered that 'User CP' above left brings the section up for editing.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

I have now discovered you can 'get around' if you click on Quick Links on the same toolbar!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Wow!

Those links are great! I've seen them since I joined and never clicked on them! I feel really dumb!!! Thanks for the heads-up!
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X