Thank you to Scrapbook Developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to Scrapbook Developers

Wow you did such a wonderful job on my pictures. I was so pleased with the caring way they were done as well as all the advise given by you. Thanks a heap and I advise anyone to try it as they are great.Prices are so reasonable as well.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

come on guys need to do international service too pretty please

love everything about scrapbook max being able to get photos done would be great too.
    susannah

Comment

Thanks for posting about the SBM devoping...I really didn't have any doubt that they would be awesome, but it's nice to hear from someone who's ordered!

Comment

Unfortunately i cant have mine printed off here as im an aussie.

Mell
        Mummy2Skye-Leigh
        Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Originally posted by babylicious36 View Post
          Unfortunately i cant have mine printed off here as im an aussie.
          oh but you can get them developed. If you made them on computer and saved them then go to this site below. Anyone can get it done here and it is great work.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/prints.php
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

international would be great

Hi I would love to have it done too, maybe if enough aussie's band together we could sway the guys at SBM.... come on guys, we always stick together
            Hugs all round
            Donna

Comment

Originally posted by waydon64 View Post
              Hi I would love to have it done too, maybe if enough aussie's band together we could sway the guys at SBM.... come on guys, we always stick together
              Hugs all round
              Donna
              I agree It would be a great idea

Mell
              Mummy2Skye-Leigh
              Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Working...
              X