Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

I am so frustrated, my husband keeps picking up bugs on the puter & then he re-formats the computer & i Keep losing my scraps this is the third time, i have learned to save my scraps but what do i do if i have a work in progress is there someway i can back up my work on a disc, so that if it happens again i can just put it back on & keep working. by publishing my work it is not possible to remove items that are not needed, i have been working on a family tree & i have had to start it 3 times now.
    I Hope i am making it clear as to what i mean, i know what i want just don't know how to do it or if it is possible.
    Any help from anybody would be most welcome.
    JoJo

I'd kick your husband off *your* computer. Short of that ...

In your My Documents folder, you should see a folder called 'Scrapbook MAX!'. Inside there, you'll see:
    • Projects
    • Published Files
    • Templates

Those folders each contain exactly what they describe. Back those up, and you should be good to go!

Desmond.
    |

Comment

Another suggestion from a computer geek... Download a good software firewall program like Zone Alarm and good anti-spyware software like Spyboy Search & Destroy... both have free versions

Install and run those and don't let you husband play with you computer no more!
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Thanks for your help Guy's,
        Unfortunatly it is his computer & i can't kick him off, but i have put in my christmas wish, that i want my own computer.
        I managed to back up my files so i should not loose anything else i hope. thanks again.
        JoJo

Comment

Working...
        X