Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Project Finally Completed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6693688...23189079/show/

I made an "ABC" Book for my kids and I am having it printed and bound as a book through Shutterfly.

I used the Charity Kit "Ethan's Hope" (It was a HUGE, HUGE kit!) for most of the elements, etc.

I can't wait to get the book! I'm giving it to my daughter as a Birthday Gift (to share with her brother.

Please visit my SBM store!

Julie, is absolutely adorable, charming. Congratulations for your great talent and to share it!

Comment

Your ABC book is incredible! She will just love it! I am SOOO curious to find out how the books turn out from Shutterfly. Please post when you get it and let us know!

Comment

Awesome, *is very jealous*
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Julie, the book is just precious and you did a wonderful job with it! You should be very proud of yourself! Your kids will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome!

This is wonderful - a dream book! It will be a treasure to be passed down through the generations! Congratulations!
            Julie

Comment

It's AWESOME! Great job.

Marion

Comment

Julieh... It's gorgeous. You did a terrific job of matching the pictures to the words. And the layouts are fantastic. Great job!!!! Thank you for letting us see it.

Granny

ps: The only things more beautiful than the book... Is the children!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Julie that's a wonderful wonderful book.... your children will cherish it!!! Thanks for sharing.....
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Julie, what can I say that hasn't already been said. This is absolutely beautiful, The kids will cherish it forvever. Thanks so much for sharing. Fab. idea.
                    Happy scrapping

Visit my blog
                    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

One word:

WOW.

Pat

Comment

Julie, It is incredible. Your kids will cherish it, forever. It is some of the best work I have seen! LOVE IT!

Comment

I uploaded a book Shutterfly too

I did a book last night! It will be 8 1/2 x 11 size and 23 pages of some of my vacation trips.

Julie did you notice that some of your edges appear to be cut off, when you were creating it? That is my only concern. I hope I didn't lose much of my sides.

nie
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

Julie,
                            This book and your kids are totally adorable. Such lovely memories for them to cherish forever. You did a wonderful job.
                            Carol

Comment

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Be sure and let us know how the book turns out.
                              -=poppabob=-
                              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Working...
                              X