Cheers To You Scrapbook Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers To You Scrapbook Max

What a wonderful idea you have come up with. All is pleased. Whoever did this program knew what he or she was doing. I just want to say thanks for my peace of mind..I luv scrapbooking. You have made my treasures spectacular.I can not give you enough graditude.You even care when you devlope my pictures. You are wonderful,kind,considerate as well as helpful.You have made my life more comfortable as it is such great Therapy. I guess I could go on and on but what I really want to say is CONGRADULATIONS on your success,
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Well said Eye & ditto on your comments, I to am a much happier person since finding SBM.

Comment

I agree totally. I love SBM. I am learning how to use CS2, but I find it so much more complicated to try and do a layout in it. I will always use SBM as it is so easy and convenient and has heaps of great features + it is always improving.
      Carol

Comment

Working...
      X