No announcement yet.

Are these Download Instructions Clear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these Download Instructions Clear?

I'm working on my new store which will include Scrapbook Max Kits for students. I need to know if these instructions are clear?

I have another store were customers download Ebooks. We spend an enormous amount of time teaching customers how to download. Some people are very new to downloading and can get frustrated. I want my instructions to be crystal clear.

http://scrapbookingtolearn.com/scrap...xdownload.html

There is a link on bottom of this page for a free Ebook on digital scrapbooking.

Thanks,
    Robin

I don't think you could do better then what you already have! Including pictures is always a useful tool to help 'newbies'

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza View Post
      I don't think you could do better then what you already have! Including pictures is always a useful tool to help 'newbies'
      and numpty's
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I think your instruction page looks great!
        1. It looks like your download screencaptures are from FireFox -- Internet Explorer users not familiar with downloading files *could* become confused.
        2. It looks like something in your right-hand 'white' column is throwing off your header and footer widths. It may be the 2 column SMT/SMB table near the top.

Desmond.
        |

Comment

Working...
        X