For KristyC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For KristyC

Hi KristyC, remember that i will post some pics from Rome? well i did some pages and post it in the gallery, i'm still working on it! to post more

Just to share a little bit of my new city!
    Ciao
    Wendy

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1157
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

you have a very beautiful city. i enjoyed the pictures.

Comment

Italy

Wendy,

Loved looking at your pictures. Went to Italy last May. Enjoyed a tour that lasted 13 days. Have an album on the Scrapjazz site. This was also my first experience with doing any scrapbooking.

http://www.scrapjazz.com/gallery/sho...0&ppuser=28976

It was a great trip and would have loved to have spent a lot more time there.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Wow ! what a nice pictures!!!! i really like them!!!!!
        that one of the police man, but the one of the gas price! is great, the different breakfasts , coke, what a great idea!!!!! i I'm so happy you had a fantastic trip here it looks you really enjoyed, and your LO are really nice, i can copy some of your ideas?
        Ciao bella
        Wendy
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Wendy -

WOW - I am impressed with all the hard work you did to show me your city!!! You have NO idea how much I would love to come see EVERYTHING!!!! Your pictures and layouts are amazing. The page with the doors fascinates me....how can anything be so BIG! And the columns at Saint Peter....it just takes my breath away. Thank you so much for showing me these pictures!!!!

I also saw a little of makeyesup's scrapjazz scrapbook of the trip to Italy. I am getting the impression that when (not IF, but WHEN!) I come to Italy I will need to stay for a MONTH to experience everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
            Wow ! what a nice pictures!!!! i really like them!!!!!
            that one of the police man, but the one of the gas price! is great, the different breakfasts , coke, what a great idea!!!!! i I'm so happy you had a fantastic trip here it looks you really enjoyed, and your LO are really nice, i can copy some of your ideas?
            Ciao bella
            Wendy
            Copy away - hope to go back some today. One thing about Italy is you really need good walking shoes.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I think we all should go to Italy and stay at Winnies. Whatcha think Winnie?
              You have enough room?

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Would be a pleasure girls!!!!!!! i will love to know/ meet all of you
                By the time we are in a department but we hope to move in a bigger one soon so some place we find for you!!!!!!
                Kristy and for all the people , i really hope you can come soon, kristy i can help yoiu with the kids!!!!! jejejejeje and i understand you, i want too to travel , go here, there but we need to think first in our babies! as marion said, soon we will have the world in our hands!
                Its true you need a really good walking shoes, because you walk and walk and at the end of the day you can't believe how much you walk
                Ciao
                Wendy

Comment

Working...
                X