No announcement yet.

i got it today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful, Glad you got it. Go and have fun!
    (But what is a milo?)

Marion

Comment

all my memories
      Pleased you got your cd, now the fun starts, don't forget to add the content pack though, lots more in there
      Milo is a powdered chocolate drink filled with viitamins etc,not sure if you get Ovaltine, its similar but without the egg content( I think). We Aussies love our Milo

Comment

I don't think you lose anything if you put the program on over the other one, I can't remember now but think it went over the other one with no probs, )someone please correct me if I am wrong)..hope you have lots of fun with the contents & dont forget there are heaps of freebies here to add to your existing files,plus tons of free kits online just waiting to be downloaded....enjoy!

Comment

I gather you mean the folders for the embelishments etc? I am sure there is a way as many of the freebies from here go into their own decorative folders, I am sorry to say I have no idea how they acheive this & hoping someone will help you with this soon, good luck!

Comment

Oh, blasted, you got the cd. Ok, be sure and save the bottle, you may need it later!

About the pretty picture.... If you have an image editor, start a new image, 100x100 with white background. Now, Find an image you like and resize it a little smaller than your white square, and center it on the square. Save as a jpeg and name it _sbmax.jpg. Be sure to put the underscore in front of the s. Save the image to the folder that you want to have the pretty picture for.

Next time you open the program and click on embellisments, you will see the picture instead of the yellow folder.

Send me a check or money order made to Rufina Delfina Sasa Guitia, for $500. No, no, don't put it in the bottle and send it by ocean, I ain't waiting!!!

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks Granny, as always you came to our rescue
              heehee you always make laugh, & brighten my day & if I had a spare $500 ,you would be the one I would send it to
              hugs.
              Karyn

Comment

Here it is

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
                ty,
                do you know if we can give the yellow folders a picture in the program or do they stay yellow?
                Right click on yellow folder---Go tp properties------look for customize-----Lookf for choose picture and select what you want and press apply and ok.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  Right click on yellow folder---Go tp properties------look for customize-----Lookf for choose picture and select what you want and press apply and ok.

Is this for photoshop. I tried it in max and it nothing showed to click on?
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

It's about time!!!!!!! Have tons of fun!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Eye... you amaze me, I never thought of trying that. Thank you so much for the tip!!!

Granny
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

That's what I do to my folder, much faster and easier for us lazy folks!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                        X