Funny Halloween Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Halloween Stories

I would love to hear what of your cute Halloween stories!

Here is one that happened today at work. I am a school nurse in a middle school (grades 6-8). A new, first year, science teacher decided to do something fun and special for his students. He came in early to work (6am) to prepare his classroom. He had brought in a "fogger" machine and had it set up for his class. He himself was dressed as "DARTH VADOR" No one had seen him or the room. When class began, his class entered the room with the fogger going and their teacher in full costume in the middle of the room, hold his lazor thing up in the air. Just at that time................ He started a wild event that he will never forget, when he set off The Fire Alarms, all 1000 people evauated the building, 3 large fire trucks quickly arrived, police and fire marshall showed up. Finally, after all did their inspection of the building, we were cleared to return to the building!!!

That Poor teacher was so embarrassed! The word went out that some new teacher set off the fire alarms..... hehehe, That same teacher came to see me at the end of the day, and as he told me his version of the story..... Our new Principal came in to my office, and confronted the teacher. Our very cool new Principal, laughed and told him not to worry about it! I'm sure this will be a story that will be repeated for years......... lol

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thanks for sharing, that was funny!

Marion

Comment

Love it!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Way too funny!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
        X