Trial line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial line

I have just purchased and registered online Scrapbook Max. However, my pages that I created after I got the new software, still says that it was created with the trial program... how do I get rid of that?

Also, I am looking for a website of more templates for free... as well as embellishments. Can someone please help me?

Hello Baby RUTH

Let me see if I can help you. Did you uninstall the Trial Version? If you do not uninstall the Trial Version, it will still be the one running the show. By uninstalling the Trial Version, you will not remove the layouts that you already did.

Let us know if this helps!

nie

PS.... Welcome to the forum! You will love it here!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Yes, Onie, I did uninstall the Trial version ... It is still there. I am not sure what else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyRuth View Post
        I have just purchased and registered online Scrapbook Max. However, my pages that I created after I got the new software, still says that it was created with the trial program... how do I get rid of that?

Also, I am looking for a website of more templates for free... as well as embellishments. Can someone please help me?
        Try this website for a daily freebie template download. Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure some of my colleagues will come up with others.

Comment

Baby Ruth

I know the problem is surely due to the Trial Version still being there. I know that the trial version needs to be removed. I'm sure that one of the others will be able to better help you with getting that Trial removed.

I will keep an eye open for the others to jump in. It's still early, Sunday morning, so I'm sure many are probably still sleeping. Hang in there, help will be on the way.

By the way, I see that your also receiving some terrific links to other downloads (embellishments & templetes) Since your new here, you will quickly discover the need to organize your downloads. I personally saved my gallery folder on my desk top, as to quickly peak at the goodies I've downloaded and make it easier for me to drop them into my pages.

You'll find some excellent tutorials from others here. Granny (for one) has quiet a few tutorials on the forum on many topics. Surf away and you will pick up some great ideas from others on here. I know my basics pretty good but I had to learn from the rest too!

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Mary!

This is a great site! I had never visited it before. I've been downloading these templetes. I am currently saving them in my gallory folder, guess I will figure out how to use them in SBM.

Thanks for the link! nie

!

nie

Comment

Simply publish your projects again now that you have the full version. That will remove the "watermark" shown by the trial version.
              Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
              X