Quoting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoting...

Hey, girls, may I make a suggestion, please. I notice that sometimes we quote a whole posting before we give our answer. Quoting long posts makes it hard to read, having to scroll through the whole thing.

Just a thought.

Thank you!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

She is right again, darn it!

Granny stop being the sensible one on this forum. You are suppose to be the nut!
    I am the sensible one, remember? (or am I mixed up again?)

Marion

Comment

MARION!!! your back! I thought you were gone forever! hehehe
      Granny is a nut! But she is a right nut. I guess that's better than being a left nut. HAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Guys, I only missed 1 day!!!!
        And I checked in regularly, really, even posted a couple of layouts!

See here is a link to prove I have been here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=500&ppuser=50

I had to rake leaves before they come and pick them up!
        And I have that darn job to go to every day, so I can afford to go to the scrapbook max store and buy some goodies. And I babysit grandkids nearly every day, and then there is that husband that wants some time, not to mention my dog and the extra dog I babysit everyday too.... Laundry, dishes, the house, call mom etc. My goodness, I get tired just listening to my self!!!

Marion

Comment

Oh My Goodness, you sure are busy! Did ya have time to sleep?
          Look Marion, Look what I learned how to do!

Isn't that great! hehehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Learn how to do it! It drives Granny crazy! lol

Comment

It's a short drive, Crops, but don't abuse it!

Marion, that is one seriously gorgeous templete. Darn it, woman, why can I do work like that? I quit, I'm depressed.

Anyhow, take some time off, will ya. I'm exausted from reading your post.

Crops.... Give it a rest. Go hide in a whole somewhere!

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

It's a short drive, Crops, but don't abuse it!
                Where ya driving me to Granny? - I call front seat!!
                Crops.... Give it a rest. Go hide in a whole somewhere!
                I take that as being offensive!!!! Now if you care to dig that whole for me and put a blanket and a laptop computer I'd consider hiding in it.

Comment

Hmmmm, where did I put that bulldozer and crane? Got a blanket here, there's a book, some coffee would be good. It's worth it, it will keep her quiet for a while!!!

Granny
                  sigpic

Comment

Here ya go!

Comment

She is having waaaayyyy too much fun at your expense granny, but teach a girl anew trick!!!

Got to finally see your store too Granny, awesome stuff in there! Hope you don't mind putting in the link for all to see. (if you do, to bad)

Hi guys, here is the link to the store Granny and Moonbeam and Lady bug have been slaving over for sooooo long now. Awesome stuff and bargain prices!

www.digitalscrapbookcountry.com

Marion

Comment

Thank you Marion. I think the nicest thing about the store is that it supports Scrapbook Max all the way! Our files are in stm and smb format, to make it easy for you all to install and use our products. We also have a banner there to encourage people to buy Max!, the best scrapbooking software in the world!

We are having a few difficulties with the site, since we had no chance to work the kinks out yet, but if you friends bear with us, we should have every thing working smoothly in no time.

Thank you all for your support.

Granny
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X