Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

printing 12x12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • printing 12x12

    Need some ideas on printing 12x12 LO's. I've sent LO'S to costco for $3.99 per print. This works good but sometimes i want something quicker. Is there a way to print 12x12 on a regular printer?

  • #2
    Originally posted by msbobbitt View Post
    Need some ideas on printing 12x12 LO's. I've sent LO'S to costco for $3.99 per print. This works good but sometimes i want something quicker. Is there a way to print 12x12 on a regular printer?
    I think you need an A3 printer. Scrapbook Max do it, but limited availability (wish they did it for all countries!) they do a brilliant job so it's been posted. How long it takes I don't know, but someone will tell you on here no doubt. Good luck.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      I think you need an A3 printer. Scrapbook Max do it, but limited availability (wish they did it for all countries!) they do a brilliant job so it's been posted. How long it takes I don't know, but someone will tell you on here no doubt. Good luck.
      Hi ENG ~~ PC World do an A3 Printer. Don't know how often I would use one though, do you?
      Boy, you were up early the other morning. Saw a post at 6am?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mh51 View Post
        Hi ENG ~~ PC World do an A3 Printer. Don't know how often I would use one though, do you?
        Boy, you were up early the other morning. Saw a post at 6am?
        No, it would be a bit extravagant! Yep, I do get up early! I don't always want to, it can be very annoying lol. I'm even earlier somedays,
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

        Comment

        Working...
        X