Great kits by MA3 and Bobby Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great kits by MA3 and Bobby Bear

I need to thank Bobby Bear for his angles,MA3 for her November overlay kit and her Snow In Love kit . I also need permission from both of you in order to share as a download.

Thanks again
    Debbie

Permission.....

Hi Debbie,
    You have done a Beautiful job with your templates, have you read my terms of use...You may use my work as long as it is shared Onlywith the ScrapBook Max Members...My Work Can Not be used to make any Kits/Elements for groups outside of Scrapbook Max...
    So Please Do use my work to continue to make Beautiful Templates for The Max Members and yourself
    You May use my work, on Pages for other sites, but you Can Not offer my work to anyone out side of Scrapbook Max. My work is copyrighted and at present I only Design for my Family here at Max....Thank-You for asking my permission, (((HUGS))) to you...I am so glad you like my work

Comment

I agree totally with MA3.
      Mine were designeds for the wonderful folks here at ScrapbookMax to use and share with each other.
      As long as they aren't being sold or included in someone elses collections or claimed to be theirs.I don't mind your useing them.

Have fun and enjoy your scrapbooking.

Regards,

Bobby Bear
      [My newest websites]

Comment

Working...
      X