printing help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing help please

ive just made 24 scrapbook pages which i want to use as a calender 4*6, but im having problems, i have proper 4*6 kodak photo paper but it wont print right size, it does it small. does anyone know how i can fix this

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

I'm hoping this will help..

Don't know what printer you have but it sounds like the connection is good. From experience, I've found that I have to go to File>Print Setup> check out the info there and make sure set appropriately, THEN go to ADVANCED tap somewhere in there and set up the right proportions there. Each printer setup is different. Mine requires a title to the adjustments and asks me type of photo paper, etc. And SOMETIMES I have to do it for each print but in your case you can be sure to just set the number of pages you want and it will continue the process for each page. You have to remember to change back to normal when finished if it doesn't do it automatically. Test the page and see if that works for you. Crossing my fingers for you!!
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 11-23-2006, 06:19 AM. Reason: Another thought hit me....

Comment

Want to make sure I'm helping on this...

Question: When you go to make your album pages are you going up to page size and typing in 4x6 size in the SMB program?? That may be more of the problem than the other. I know the background pages have the tab SIZE when you add a background...Be sure that is taken care of for EACH page.
      Hoping we can find a cure for your difficulties!! Good Luck!!

Comment

You might try change the DPI setting on Page Settings in SBM to match your printer DPI settings... Usually DPI is the culprit when the image comes out smaller.
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Perhaps you just have to make sure you print at Landscape, I have found that it defaults to Portrait.

Comment

Hi all thanks for your help
            so far still no luck.
            Each page is at 4*6.
            im wanting print on both sides as well as its a calender.

Mell
            Mummy2Skye-Leigh
            Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Originally posted by babylicious36 View Post
              Hi all thanks for your help
              so far still no luck.
              Each page is at 4*6.
              im wanting print on both sides as well as its a calender.
              What is the exact problem? You said it was printing smaller than 4x6. How much of the page is it using, where on the page is it printing?

If you want to print both sides, you need double sided photo paper. You would probably want a cover and on the back side the picture for January. Next page would have January calendar and on the back side the picture for February and so on. If you have never printed on both sides of the paper before, do some experimenting with ordinary paper so you know how to put the paper in for the second side. Also, please note that with calendars, the back side of the paper needs to be printed upside down (if that makes sense, the paper is used upside down). Get an ordinary calendar and check out how the bottom of one page is the top of the next. (If you are using the top to bind it)

Comment

its printing half of it on the side of the page and only using half the page,.

I have double sided photo paper.
                The printer im using is a Lexmark 2400 series, which is a scanner,copier and printer, and ive set it to print 4*6 but it doesnt seem to like me, and i dont know if a photo printing place would do both sides. i need like 10 of these printed out and its 24pages which i want into 12pages doublesided.

Mell
                Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Working...
                X