Can anyone help...please!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help...please!!!

My husband has 2 set of parents and I am trying to figure out a template that would work well. At the moment everything I do just doesn't look right.
    Both sets of parents have now all passed and I just wanted to give him something special that he can treasure.
    Does anybody have any ideas or templates that I may be able to adjust
    Thanking all you wonderful generous people in advance
    Suze

Booster Packs

Hi Scrappydo,

I just wondered if you had checked the Booster Packs in the Scrapbook Max! store. There are some really beautiful templates that might work for you. Some of Moonbeam's templates (actual name is Deanne) are very beautiful and could be used as tributes to parents who have passed on. Also Nana (Julia) has some lovely and soft templates in the store.

Hope this might help.
    Last edited by MaggieMae; 12-06-2006, 05:57 PM.
    Julie

Comment

I agree Moonbeam's templates are great! I bought some myself. If I were working on a project like Suzy's I may try using some templates with flowers and if religous then maybe use Bible verses as titles / journaling?

Jo

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have brought heaps of Moonbeams stuff as well as a few others. I am amazed at what they can create...gotta say though Moonbeam would be one of my favourites....

Comment

Originally posted by scrappydo View Post
          Thanks for the advice. I have brought heaps of Moonbeams stuff as well as a few others. I am amazed at what they can create...gotta say though Moonbeam would be one of my favourites....
          MINE TOO!!!

Comment

You say the nicest things behind my back!!!!
            ..and thanks.. I'll put the agreed amount of payment for saying that into your paypal account by Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              You say the nicest things behind my back!!!!
              ..and thanks.. I'll put the agreed amount of payment for saying that into your paypal account by Friday
              Ok, you can add my name. I love your work too!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                Ok, you can add my name. I love your work too!
                Me too!
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

HEY!!! Hang on a minute!! I can't afford to pay ALL of you!!! Unless <pause with baited breath>...................you all go buy more of my stuff LOL
                  I shall just go paint some more for you OK??

Comment

Working...
                  X