X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to know before purchasing

hi
    i am new to scrapbooks and i would like to know before i buy scrapbook max
    i downloaded many freebies like papers,embellishments,fonts from scrapbook sites . if i use the program i can be able to add all those freebies i have in my pc too??

how would i import them to scrapbook if yes?

thanks

Hi Bryana. the answer is definatly YES!! but you can only post them in the gallery! I download everything into a sbm folder, and its very easy to find.
    you just add an embellishment and Poof is there! You will really like this program! as I do, now i'm addiced to it! take the step you'll be glad you did honest!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Crops is right.....she's a nut ...like all the sbm addicts!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

yep I am an addict with these 2 nutts. It is fun and lots of creative stuff.Come and join us
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I am another nut that hangs out with these nuts. You may become like us once you are around for awhile. You will enjoy it.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I am definetely not one of the nuts, but come join us in spite of them! You'll love it here. Us normal people will look after you!

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hi and welcome ..but be warned do NOt - Irepeat DO NOT believe Granny! She is not normal!!!She is definately the one who drove us all nuts.
              and regarding your question.. yes you can use all and any freebies in Scrapbook max.. you can keep them in a folder and access them.. when you clcik on the red heart it takes you to the embellishments in Max..at the bottom there is a browse button - that will take you to the files on your computer where you can find your own folder full of your collected goodies..
              Freebies you download from this forum are automatically installed in the software .
              All freebies USUALLY CARRY A COPYRIGHT and CAN be used for your own use -to print out or make a CD slideshow or whatever ..and CAN be posted here in the GALLERY to show your work ..but CANNOT BE SHARED on the forum for others to download. anything given to others must be your own original stuff.
              You will never regret buying Max..It is the most fantastic program..well worth the money! Have fun and enjoy scrapping! And enjoy your sanity.. you may very well lose it here with all the crazy people on this forum!

Comment

Working...
              X