Scrappydo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrappydo

Hi Scrappydo... I posted a preview in the gallery of the Loyal Love template I created for you. It should be in the store by Monday, I hope.

Thank you for telling me what you needed. I hope this will be close to what you had in mind. The booster pack will include a few extras, that will allow for extra pages or different tastes.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Granny

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...5&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...4&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...3&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2&limit=recent
    Last edited by Granny; 12-08-2006, 09:52 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Wow.... You sure are good at this.
    Jo

Comment

Thankyou Granny

WOW!!!!!
      Thankyou so much Granny, they all look absolutely brilliant.
      How you made them from my description I'll never know.
      Appreciate the work and time you have put into this so much
      If you are getting too much rain your way you could send some down here to Australia. We have major bushfires burning about an hour and a half away at the moment with no sign of relief.
      When I put the photos in I'll let you know so you can see in the gallery.
      Once again, a huge THANKYOU!!!!
      Suze

Comment

Absolutely Stunning Granny! Beautiful work.
        and Scrappy..I've been thinking about you and the Bushfires ( wildfires) Its horrific... 42 degrees here today and last I heard 1/5th of the entire state of Victoria was burning...gives me the shudders. Are you anywhere near the path of the fire? I hear it has a 100km front thats burning.Man!! that's unimaginable _ I feel so sorry for the firefighters in this extreme heat, and the people affected.. and the poor little animals in the path of the flames

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
          Absolutely Stunning Granny! Beautiful work.
          and Scrappy..I've been thinking about you and the Bushfires ( wildfires) Its horrific... 42 degrees here today and last I heard 1/5th of the entire state of Victoria was burning...gives me the shudders. Are you anywhere near the path of the fire? I hear it has a 100km front thats burning.Man!! that's unimaginable _ I feel so sorry for the firefighters in this extreme heat, and the people affected.. and the poor little animals in the path of the flames
          They currently are about an hour north east of us. I'm in the Latrobe Valley, the very Western side of Gippsland (where the fire is is currently more east gippsland)Smoke so thick though you just don't want to go outside, although only got 36 degrees here today, a little relief. Fortunately the wind didn't pick up like they thought today although tomorrow apparently is not looking good.
          Fingers crossed for everyone affected, does not look good though
          Its a huge front thats burning, the scary thing is if it all joins up then it will get even bigger. There is even talk of the Princes Highway being closed, the only major road that goes east from here.
          I'm not a religous person but I am sending good vibes/thoughts to everyone that is in the path of these horrific fires.
          Scary thought: we are just through our 1st week of summer. February is notoriously worse here. A huge thankyou to all firefighters in all countries, they truly are brave and generous people to put their own lives on the line like that...
          Suze

Comment

Beautiful job Granny as usual.
            My hero....................
            [My newest websites]

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words. It's a little easier for me to do this style. Maybe I should stick to it, eh?

Scrappydo, so sorry to hear about your fires. We had some some horrific fires ourselves this year. The biggest one came within 1 mile of the community where we used to live, and we have over 100 friends that still live there. They almost lost every thing. At another fire, 5 firemen lost their lives. It was arson.

It's really terrible. I really hope that they can get the upper hand. Our prayers will be with you all!

Moonbeam.... put a bucket under that smiley, you need the water for the fires!

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
              X