Awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

Does Scrapbook Max! stay up 24 hours a day? You always have such quick and awsome responses, along with all the other great people here on the forum. I do appreciate all of the answers and advice and all of the templates and embellishments that everyone shares. Thanks again!!!

Well, not all day... A nap helps in the afternoon once in a while... It's amazing how your priorities change as you older!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Whats Sleep?
      Way too much scrapbooking to do to get a nights sleep these days
      As srussell says, as we get older we definately need a lot less sleep & since Scrapbook Max! came on the scene its even les sof a priority now . *lol*.
      I also express my thanks for all the quick responses to our questions & comments,its truly appreciated.

Comment

Opps I apologise for the typos above

Comment

Gee I only wished I had time for an afternoon nap!!!! With 5 kids there is no rest for the weary! Well I guess I could blame Scrapbook Max! too because now I am spending alot of time at the computer so again no time for napping. One day I'm sure I will take a nap!!
          Anyhow I know I have already said I appreciate everyones templates and embellishments but I need you to know that I appreciate all the time you spend doing and making these things to share. I appreciate your time. I know it is fun but sometimes its a little harder or more time consuming. Thanks

Comment

wanna talk about not having enough time to get everything done ? ... I'm right in my finals and about to lose it... sleep ? not even in my vocabulary ! can't eat, no time, just drink coffee and red bull !

Comment

I don't know about you all but when I sleep lately, I've been dreaming of scrapbooks! (Okay, maybe not all the time...)

*Hey Jessica - good luck with finals! Are you taking anything in the summer or are you looking forward to a few months of quality scrapping time? All the best - the light at the end of the tunnel is close!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
              Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Hi everyone, glad to hear i am not the only one who dreams of scrapbooking when i go to sleep lol. makes you very tired next day especially when you have to do a day's work.
                JoJo

Comment

gee, thanks karin ! I will be taking classes this summer, but I will find time to enjoy my summer and take pictures with my beloved to use with sbm !

Comment

Jessica I know the feeling! I am also a full time student, what's your major?
                    sdth

Comment

oh cool ! someone that understands the pain !
                      bachelor in french literature, and after that, masters in translation
                      what about you ?!

Comment

This is my third career change! I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up! I just finished a course in Surgical Technology. Next fall I start Telemetry
                        /EKG Technologist Training. I figure one degree is enough so now I just go for vocational certificates.

Comment

Working...
                        X