Amazed and Impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed and Impressed!

I am a recent SBM addict and I just wanted to say that I am soooooo amazed at the talent and willingness of people to create and share their creations!

You all are a wonderful group of people!!

Thanks.
    Stacey

This site just gets better & better & better................

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
      This site just gets better & better & better................
      I would have to agree with MH. I first joined in July, I had the trial 10-15 mins and decided and ordered it. I was having a ton of fun. I love it. No clutter except on poor ol computer. I have been spending time backup my files. There are alot of talented people here, and it's an awesome forum and software. I have been telling my friends about it.

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

It's the best!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Glad you found it! The members here are truly talented and generous!!
          Julie

Comment

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
            I would have to agree with MH. I first joined in July, I had the trial 10-15 mins and decided and ordered it. I was having a ton of fun. I love it. No clutter except on poor ol computer. I have been spending time backup my files. There are alot of talented people here, and it's an awesome forum and software. I have been telling my friends about it.

You are so wise to back up your files, my computer crashed a few weeks ago, I lost everything
            Mary ~ living in the North of England

Comment

Working...
            X