Can anyone help Pleassse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help Pleassse?

I am looking for a small emerald gem for a layout! If anybody could help I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks guys!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Here is all I have. Hope it helps.

Marion
    Attached Files

Comment

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! That is exactly what I needed!!!
      I owe you big time!!!!! Your payment is in the mail!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hey, I was going to send you one, but Marion got it before I even read the message. Do I get a check anyway for good intentions? I got to pay that crazy Dr. Marion, you know!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Hey, I was going to send you one, but Marion got it before I even read the message. Do I get a check anyway for good intentions? I got to pay that crazy Dr. Marion, you know!

Corse u do ......but look Granny someone's nicked your mattress from Scrapsville!
          Get Smile on the case!

Wow those jewels are wonderful! This place is magic
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I've just thought ..am I allowed to post that? I am still confused on all this copyright stuff
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Good One Eng, That is sooooo funny! Who cares about posting rights that is too good to pass up!

Sorry Granny, NO CHECK FOR YOU!!! LOL

Comment

Way too funny Eng! How did you find that one it is so fitting!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Confounded, no wonder I had to sleep on the floor. And all my life savings. Did you get the mattress license number? There ought to be a law!!!

ps: Thanks, Eng... I love it! Crops..... Cheap skate!!!
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                  X