Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove date stamp?

Hey everybody...

I was wondering how to remove the date stamp from digital photos? Thanks for any advice.

Sandy,

Have you tried using a rubber-stamp tool or cloning tool in Photoshop or the like? Copy a small section of the photo and paste over the datestamp?

Or you could try choosing colors an dusing the airbush or paint tool

Steve Russell
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Of course, the easiest and best way is to turn that feature off in your digital camera's settings. It seems like a good idea at the time to date stamp your photos, but... it doesn't look very good!
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Of course, never thought about nippping the date stamp in the bud at the source!
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

what I would do would be to lay something over the date stamp using sbm, like am embellishment, or a nice tag on which you could write the date in a more aesthetic way, but you probably thought of that too. Otherwise, I can't think of any other way.

Comment

Thanks for all the tips, folks. I actually don't even own a digital camera...I use pix that other people have sent me!

Comment

Working...
            X