Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I would like to thank all of you for sharing such beautiful work in the gallery. I wish I could post under each one, but taking care of my older parents, designing for the store, feeding the animals, and keeping up with the nuts at Scrapsville does not allow me enough time. But I do look, and I'm so very impressed with all your layouts. I really learn a lot from each and every one of you.

I would also like to thank you for the kind words about my work. I have hesitated for a long time about doing my own layouts, because I love the old fashion, yesteryear look, and was afraid no one would be interested in it. It seems quite a few of you do like it. Any feed back on this would be so much appreciated. And I am learning a lot about layouts from seeing your work.

I'm also delighted to see that each folks that design for the store have such a unique style of their own. It provides for great variety. Very refreshing.

So thank you all for your support. You're a wonderful bunch of.... A wonderful bunch!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Working...
X