Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Right now i have the trial program, and i was trying to decide whether to get the full program. Is there any extras in the full program that are not in the trial? Thanks in advance!

There is a lot more on the CD not to mention all the freebies in the sharing corner!

Marion

Comment

I too tried the trial version for a few days and purchased the full version. You cant go wrong! There are more templates on the CD and many any more in the online community.

Comment

ok thank you! That helped me decide what to do!

Comment

Good, it's an esy descision...Yes lol
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

now i just have to justify spending $40 bucks!

Comment

We can all guarantee it will be money WELL spent............

Comment

$40 is easy to justify when you see all the stuff in the sharing galleries. You will spend hours adding more stuff. There are some wonderfully creative people here at scrapbook max. I tried the trial also and absolutely love the full version. It is money well spent.

Comment

Honest - you won't regret it!!!

P.S. Your kids are adorable!
                  Julie

Comment

Not only is it worth it, If you want to print a layout, with the trial version you will have a water mark through it. Once you purchase the CD you won't have that. You won't be sorry!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

as a newish and now totally addicted SBM member id say buy buy buy....you'll not regret it, not only do you get wonderful templates to organise all your photos (guess what my family are getting as presents this year yup printed albums) you also start to learn all the the grahic programmes on your pc .....its worth every single penny

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Consider the $40 a world cheaper then traditional scrapbooking. I could easly spend $40 on just a few pages with traditional scrapbooking.

Comment

Working...
                        X