Congratulations Jazzieal!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Jazzieal!!!!

You did it girl!!!! Great work on the layout and you are the WINNER!!!!
    I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Congrats Jazz, I can see why they picked yours! Loved it!

Hope you are better soon.

P.S. Jazz's daughter, this news is bound to make her feel better!

Marion

Comment

Wow Jazz! You are a winner! But we already new that. You are number 1 to all of us, so hurry up and get better!

Yes, Jazz's daughter, please make sure she get's this information! I am sure she could use a pick me up like this great news of winning the contest.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hot Dog!! BIG HaPpY Face for you Jazzieal!! Congrats!!

Comment

Ooooooohhhhhh congratulations Jazz!!!! I almost feel I've won it myself..even thoughh I didn't enter lol. I wish I could give you a big hug oxoxoxox. I wish we could let you know too. Well done and well deserved.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congratulations, Jazz!!!! You really did a great job. Very original. What a great idea.

I sure hope you're doing better. I don't want to see you sick. Please, get better.

And Jazz's daughter, please, may we ask your name, because we appreciate you and your mother very much and would like to use your name. Thank you very much for helping us keep in touch with your mom!
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

*loud applause and stamping of feet for jazzieal*

Yippeeeeeee! Excellent!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Congratulations Jazz! Hope you're doing better.
                -=poppabob=-
                If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Congrats and hugs, Jazz! I love your layout! Hope you are feeling better and will soon be back with us!
                  sigpic

Comment

Dear Jazz
                    I too hope you are on the improve with your health,congratulations on winning ,what a wonderful L/O that is,
                    hugs Karyn.xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Congratulations on your layout. It is very beautiful. Happy to hear that you are out of the hospital and on the mend. Take it slow and come back to us fully recovered.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Sending Big (((HUGS)))

First I want you to know Sweet Sis, that I am sending you Strength and Love on the wings of my Angel,.... I am so very proud of you for winning the contest, but even more prouder to also call you Our Friend and Sis...We ALL Love you so very much, just because you are what I Like to call... one of many Earth Angels that God sends us to make our World a better place. I am sure Glad he sent you into my Life Big Much of Love Always !!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats!!! i loved your wreath layout! glad you are better! julie

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...
                          X