query-re new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query-re new version

I have finally downloaded the new version sent to me via link from ScrapbookMax, do I have to register this version again to get everything as there seems a limited amount of each item.
    If I have to re register, how do I go about that please?
    Thank you.

Just adding to that above, originally I had to put in an Activation code or ID number, is that necessary this time with the new link?
    Also if it has to be registered again, would it be best to wait until I get the CD version before going ahead with that.
    Thanks, sorry i was a bit vague above.

Comment

I second that question. I would like to know too! Thanks in advance.

Comment

You do not have to register again. The softwae knows that and does not ask unless needed. The CD-ROM will certainly contain more content, but there is no down-side to using the downloadable content pack now.
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

No down side? Count me in!
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thank you Brett for your reply to my query.
            I am so impressed with the new version, & cant wait to see what the CD contains, the downloadable content pack is fantastic, I am so excited, I truly beleive its a much better program now than before( loved it then also
            Am pleased we do not have to register again also,makes life a whole easier.Thanks again.

Comment

We licensed content from some of the best designers in the business for the new CD, the stuff on there is absolutely first rate. Even I'm impressed and I don't impress all that easily when it comes to digital design, so...
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

I'm confused,lol! I must not have registered my program. Do we use the liscense key for registration? If not, then I'm not sure where my serial number is.
                My computer crashed & was doing crazy things & I'm not sure where a serial number is.
                I can't install the cd that came today because it says that I'm not registered. I kinda thought I was already registered? Can't remember if I filled out anything or not.
                thanks, Rhoda

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda
                  I'm confused,lol! I must not have registered my program. Do we use the liscense key for registration? If not, then I'm not sure where my serial number is.
                  My computer crashed & was doing crazy things & I'm not sure where a serial number is.
                  I can't install the cd that came today because it says that I'm not registered. I kinda thought I was already registered? Can't remember if I filled out anything or not.
                  thanks, Rhoda
                  Okay, I found my serial number in the box,lol! I registered, reinstalled & then downloaded the cd! NICE, very nice! I'm curious who the designers were for the cd. The layouts are all lovely & congrats to the designers.
                  Rhoda

Comment

Working...
                  X