Embies Organizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folders to scan for new items

You can also go to tools and folder manager. At that screen you can choose what folders you would like the program to scan. This will save time each time you open the program. If you are really organized, the program should not have to scan all folders....I seem to be in a hurry a lot.....I will put something in a strange place and when Picasa scans folders....I find some items.....

I hope this helps. I have used the programs for sorting my digital photos and just started using it for other items.....

Terry

Comment

Uninstalled

I gave up with the Picasa. My folders never came into the program. My published projects did and all of my pictures. I wanted to use the program for my embies etc.... No clue how to get them in. I did attempt to do the steps above and still could not find my stuff.

Oh well, I guess this will have to wait!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
        I gave up with the Picasa. My folders never came into the program. My published projects did and all of my pictures. I wanted to use the program for my embies etc.... No clue how to get them in. I did attempt to do the steps above and still could not find my stuff.

Oh well, I guess this will have to wait!

Are your embies still within the SBM/Gallery/Images/Embellishments folder in th c: drive?????

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
          Within Picasa you can nominate which folders it should load and also which not to.....
          If you want, I can have a look and give you bullit~point steps to do this???
          Your help woul be gratefully received!Thankyou x
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Yes Mary

I have kept my folders in the SBM folders! The funny thing is when PICASA was started, it found all of my pictures plus some of my papers and embellishments. They were mixed within the pictures. I would have prefered NOT having my pics in PICASA because I like the software where my pics are at. I only wanted my SBM goodies in PICASA.

This is what I noticed: It appears that the odd papers etc went into the PICASA by some "date" order. For example, I had some of the stuff from the JANUARY Challenge "Brown Paper" all by it's self. Yet I have all of my papers etc in folders that I made up within SBM. I do not understand WHY only the one Brown Paper appeared.

I also noticed that I received MULTIPE copies of the same embellishments that I used in my PUBLISHED pages. In other words, if I did a page and copied the same embellishment several times in that layout, it showed up in PICASA with multiple copies of the same embellishment. You know how you can check out the IMAGE file of a published file! Well, that is what it looks like it put into PICASA (the inventory of all that I did on a layout).

I hope you all understand what I am saying!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

I haven't forgotten to respond but not feeling toooooooooo good today.
              WILL get back to you!!!

Comment

Hope You Get Feeling Better!

Dr Marion, do we have a regular MD on staff at Scrapsville? Sounds as if Mary needs a house call!!!

!

nie

Comment

i have digital scrap room and love it. but you could just seprate everything and put in diffrent folders.i have so miny i'm just puting them all in a folder then seprate in to diffrent sub folders.anna
                  Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Organising Embellishments

These are all great ideas I just used my own computer to sort out my Scrapbook Max Embellishments. I right clicked on the start button,then went to explore and then into program files and then into Scrapbook Max, into gallery and then into embellishments. This brings up all the folders and you can move things between folders either by dragging and dropping or by copy and pasting. I made new folders and renamed from here.
                    Karen

Comment

Working...
                    X