Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Version Available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Version Available!

    We released v1.0.3.0 of Scrapbook MAX! this morning. To get the latest release, select Help > Check for Update from the menu bar in Scrapbook MAX! That will automatically download the patch for you. We fixed that bug where large pages were printing and publishing to black as well as several other small bugs. Also, there are some new graphics in the splash screens, etc. Enjoy!

    BTW, the CDs will ship today! Yaaaaaaay!
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

  • #2
    You da man!

    You da man! Brett... as well as Colin, Corey, Lorne!

    BTW, you should post a little note about who is working on this project so we can give them the proper cudos!

    Steve Russell
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

    Comment


    • #3
      Well besides the aforementioned triumvirate there's Sandy, Adam (collects Yanni spoons), Desmond (or "Mr. Vacation" as he's known to most), Darryl (or a really skilled Darryl impersonator, unsure), Ted (loves Lacrosse), plus Mark (reknowned karate historian). And of course Marnie (HUGE thanks) and Karin/Nathan as well as all of you for the huge amounts of help. Auntie Em, Toto, etc...
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

      Comment


      • #4
        A hughe thanks to all you wonderful clowns... Ops, no, I mean, developers and supporters. What a great bunch!!!!!

        Granny
        sigpic

        Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

        Please visit my Max Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Yanni spoons
          LOL priceless

          AJK

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes, I'd have to say that Indigo Rose has great products and excellent support, all in thanks to this "rabel"... We can't give you guys and girls enough credit...

            Kind of reminds me of the "Island of Misfit Toys", doesn't it?

            And Brett... I still think you're trying to placate the masses by stating the the CDs are shipping today...

            BTW.. no problems installing the upgrade... worked fine here...
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

            Comment


            • #7
              CDs are shipping today. No joke.
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

              Comment


              • #8
                Splash screens

                Originally posted by Brett
                We released v1.0.3.0 of Scrapbook MAX! this morning. To get the latest release, select Help > Check for Update from the menu bar in Scrapbook MAX! That will automatically download the patch for you. We fixed that bug where large pages were printing and publishing to black as well as several other small bugs. Also, there are some new graphics in the splash screens, etc. Enjoy!

                BTW, the CDs will ship today! Yaaaaaaay!
                .
                Splash screens
                Have no ideas what that is please help......

                And thank you for the update love the opening its faster to...
                Happy scrapping !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KristyAnn
                  .
                  Splash screens
                  Have no ideas what that is please help......
                  A splash screen is just a borderless window that appears for a moment when you start or stop a program. In scrappy, it's the "Scrapbook MAX!" logo that pops up while the program is loading, and the similar "made with Scrapbook MAX!" thingamajiggy that appears at the end of a slideshow.

                  And thank you for the update love the opening its faster to...
                  Glad you like that! In fact, there should be quite a few things that are faster overall...
                  Lorne ( )
                  Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thank you

                    Originally posted by Lorne
                    A splash screen is just a borderless window that appears for a moment when you start or stop a program. In scrappy, it's the "Scrapbook MAX!" logo that pops up while the program is loading, and the similar "made with Scrapbook MAX!" thingamajiggy that appears at the end of a slideshow.

                    Glad you like that! In fact, there should be quite a few things that are faster overall...
                    thank you Lorne
                    Happy scrapping !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow,love the new version, even the update box is pretty now ,it just keeps getting better & better.

                      Just one little query, once the new CD arrives & is installed will it be necessary to download the 1.0.3.0. update again into that version or was it already part of the new version?
                      thanks in advance

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kazr
                        Just one little query, once the new CD arrives & is installed will it be necessary to download the 1.0.3.0. update again into that version or was it already part of the new version?
                        You won't need to reinstall Scrapbook MAX! when you get the CD...there's a link on the CD menu to install just the content pack. (The content pack merges into an existing Scrapbook MAX! installation just fine.)

                        Scrapbook MAX! version 1.0.3.0 is included on the CD too, though, in case you ever need to reinstall it later...just in case ...to save you from having to download it again.
                        Lorne ( )
                        Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thank you Lorne,that makes it all so easy,you all deserve a medal on this program,as I have said it's the best on the net by far
                          Looking forward to seeing it all in its entirety.
                          "Patting you all on the back" & big hugs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Heh, thanks! I'm a firm believer that you can never get (or give!) enough hugs.

                            Now if only the guys here would stop fighting back when I try to hug them...
                            Lorne ( )
                            Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              New version

                              I found something really cool in the new version today, that I hadn't noticed before. Now when I make a page and want to change the page size from 8x8 to 12x12 or the dpi etc, it automatically ask it it would like to put all the elements in the correct places.
                              This is soooo cool! Thanks!

                              Marion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X