Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E-Mail

    Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen

  • #2
    Originally posted by krnthmsn View Post
    Can anyone help me. I tried to e-mail a scrapbook to my mum, I used one of the templates and wanted her to see it, but when I came to e-mail it I get an error message. Can anyone talk me through the steps for setting it up as I don't use outlook express but aol.
    Many thanks
    Karen
    Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Go to File then Email and then highlight Other and follow the steps from there. I use gmail but it should be the same. It worked for me.
      Thanks I tried that but still no joy says error ssl authentication.

      Comment


      • #4
        if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

        angel xx

        An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here


        "If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
          if its in the gallery you can send it as an ecard (scroll below the page and theres a link to do this) or do as i do and just copy the page link and send that

          angel xx
          Thank you so much, I will give that a try.
          Karen

          Comment


          • #6
            another way you can do it is:
            Publish Files
            In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
            when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient

            Comment


            • #7
              QUOTE=Moonbeam;31823]another way you can do it is:
              Publish Files
              In the size menu (small, med ,large etc Web/Email) slect web/email
              when it publishes the image open the output folder and just right click on the image/images you want to send and selct send to : Mail recipient[/QUOTE]

              Thank you all so much. I succeded in sending the album to my mum who was thrilled to see pictures of her grandaughter.
              Thanks again for all the advice I really appreciate it.
              Karen

              Comment

              Working...
              X