Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prebuilt templates

I'm not having any better luck today than last night -
    I did get the contents downloaded thanks to someone that responded to my question - that gave me more themes to choose from THANKS!
    Now if I can just get thru this downloading templates process
    I tried to download the 4x6 Brag Book from the Sharing part of Community
    I clicked on the link
    Choose open file
    Then clicked on o.k.
    But I get a message saying unknown something and it doesn't do anything
    What am I doing wrong
    I'm using Internet Explorer
    again thanks I promise that I will not bug you once I get this under control
    peggy

Comment

Yes, a theme and a template could be considered the same thing. When you go to create a new scrapbook in Scrapbook MAX! there is an option to get more themes. When you click on this you are taken to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. If you purchase anything in the store, you will receive an email containing download instructions. There is also a Sharing Corner in this very community where you can download freebies created by other talented Scrapbook MAX! members.

Earlier you were asking about the amount of content in Scrapbook MAX!. I can answer that for you too. When you order Scrapbook MAX! the first thing we do is email you a link to download the full-version software so you can get started right away. However, Scrapbook MAX! is too big to download entirely, so when you order we'll also ship you a CD-ROM by regular mail containing the Scrapbook MAX! program and premium content so you'll have a large collection of goodies to help you create great looking scrapbooks. You can visit http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/whats-included.php for a list of what is included. In total there are 30 multipage templates and 4000 paper scrabs, embellishments, etc. Within the USA and Canada, shipping is takes about a week to arrive. Shipping to anywhere else in the world takes about 2-4 weeks, depending on where you live. It's usually very fast to Western Europe and even Australia, but places like South Africa will take a little longer.

I hope this helps clear things up for you.

Comment

Working...
      X