Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omajo Needs Help-

Hi All,

I received this email from a Newbie and I am unable to help her. I'm hoping someone out there can understand her problem and assist her with resolving it.

Thanks,

nie

Hi Onie,

I'm omajo, junior member of SBM. I'm not very familiar yet to be part of the SBM community discussion, so thats why I send you a private email, got your email address from the member list.

I would like to ask your assistance, my problem is; when I upload my scrapbook layout, using 'ajust color' from the 'advanced Effects' choices of SBM, always failed. I've tried 2 LO using . The messege said "fatal error ....in line 99" ???

Find attached the scrapbook which I would like to upload to SBM

Thanks for your help

Enjoying your LO- s
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie, thank you for sharing this, I may be able to help.

Omajo... I would like to help, but first, please, are you trying to change the color of a template, or are you trying to open the template to work on it. Your message is a little confusing. If you could give us a little more information, it would help. What exactly are you trying to do.

I'm working on a tutorial right now about loading paper scraps and embies and changing the color with the Adjus color, Advance feature.

But please, can you give us more details about your problem?

Thank you very much.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny

I'm not sure if she knows how to access the forum yet. If we don't get a response from her then we can email her. The last email she sent said she was going to bed, goodness that was early today so she must be on the other side of the globe.

Will keep a watch for a response from her!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Thanks, Onie. Let me know, since I want to help.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          I'm not sure if she knows how to access the forum yet. If we don't get a response from her then we can email her. The last email she sent said she was going to bed, goodness that was early today so she must be on the other side of the globe.

Will keep a watch for a response from her!

Well Onie I know how to dolayouts and I now get the same message and cannot dolayouts now. Jazzereal has the same problem.I have enough experience in downloading layouts so what is happening ??????
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

sorry about words connecting---migrane hit
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Granny

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Thanks, Onie. Let me know, since I want to help.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes)
              This is what I get Grannny and so is others.
              sigpic

Comment

Eye, sorry about your migrane. I get those, so I know what you're going throu. I hope you feel better soon.

About the layouts. I'm still confused about what you girls are trying to do. Omajo metioned opening the layout in "adjust color" in the "advanced" option. The only reason to do that is to change the color of a paper scrap or embie, not a complete layout. If you're trying to adjust the color of a complete layout, then I can see why that would be a problem. The program does not allow that kind of memory to that function.

But I'm getting over my head and yours here. Can you please explain a little more what you're trying to do?

Thank you, Eye.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok. I read your other posts on the forum, and I can see now that we are talking about two different things here. I believe that Omajo is referring to opening the layout in Max, and you are referring to uploading to the gallery. Since I have not been able to post any images to the gallery lately, I don't know how the new uploading system works.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Ok. I read your other posts on the forum, and I can see now that we are talking about two different things here. I believe that Omajo is referring to opening the layout in Max, and you are referring to uploading to the gallery. Since I have not been able to post any images to the gallery lately, I don't know how the new uploading system works.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem.
                    Thanks anyway. I do not think they want me to post.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there. I've never had any problem trying to upload to the gallery, but last night I tried and I kept getting the fatal error message. I went back and made the picture smaller, lowered the resolution to 100 even, and still I couldnt get it accepted. I tried again this morning, still no joy!

Susan

Comment

Eye, I understand your frustration, but I don't think that it has to do with your layouts. Computers and the internet are neurotic at best and right down schizophrenic most of the time.

I see from another post that the problem has been resolved. Max has made many changes lately to make the forum more efficient, and sometimes the server get the hicups! (Too much root bear). I bet Desmond gave the server a swizz (swithz, swicht, sweath, swe...? Oh, darn, you know what I mean!) kick in the Caracas region, and it is now working. Yeahhhh!

So, work away. Your layouts are getting better and prettier by the minute, so don't you dare stop cranking them out!

sigpic

Comment

Omajo needs help

Hi all,

Just want to send repply, as a trial whether I can jump on this dicussion. Before I explain what I was doing

thanks , omajo

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Omajo needs help

Its me again

Thank Onie, Granny and Eye,

Here is my problem, I could not upload 2 of my LO, messege Fatal Error,...... line 99

I've used a blank template from SBM, used one of the background.
                            Then I attached a picture which I've modified the colors using PS, gradient colors, then I used embie from 'Grandmothers Wedding', change the colors, using "Advanced Effect, change colors", modified the hue and saturation, attached some more pictures which I modified the colors too with Advanced Effect. Thats it.
                            It not a very big file, about 250KB

I have not change the color of the whole LO

Please tell me what I must not do.

Thanks

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

The FORUM Team At Work

Thanks Granny and Eye for jumping in here to help. I've was sort of MIA (Missing In Action) yesterday. I had no idea what the problem was. I looks like others may be having some problems too. Now wouldn't it be nice if those ERROR messages came with an explaination rather than a Number !!! I'm sure someone will figure things out.

I will keep an eye on thread to see what the outcome is with Omago's problem and others.

nie

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X