Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scrapbook Max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    sorry if I bothered anyone.Just will give up trying.To hard to understand as I never had that problem and am so lost .
    eye chills
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



    Comment


    • #17
      Desmond

      I am finding all of this strange...I just made a new layout in SBM..I saved it to Images and I used the setting high web/mail setting...and when I tried to upload it I got the same error message as all the other ones Ive gotten the past 2 days...so your earlier exlaination makes no sense to me as to my problem
      Thanks for you help in this matter
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

      Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by eye View Post
        sorry if I bothered anyone.Just will give up trying.To hard to understand as I never had that problem and am so lost .
        eye chills
        I can not see how you would be bothering anyone trying to post a layout to the gallery eye..I think this is a problem SBM is going to have to fix and hopefully soon..if we do exactly like they tell us to do to upload and it still doesnt work then that is their problem for sure not ours
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

        Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • #19
          I can't reproduce this problem at all. I've even reduced my permissions from an administrator to a typical user and tried -- all the time I am able to successfully upload image files to the gallery.

          Please follow the directions at the bottom of this thread:
          http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=32529

          If you are one of our users who has experienced this trouble reciently, please close all your web browser windows, reboot your computer, come back here, and try to post a layout. If you still experience problems, please post back here.

          Let me know how this works out for you!

          Thanks,
          Desmond.
          |

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by srussell View Post
            Kilo means one thousand (Kilobyte = KB = 1, 000 bytes) Mega means one million (Megabyte = MB = 1,000,000 bytes) Divide one into the other and you get 1000 KB = 1 MB

            Does that help or just add to the confusion? LOL
            1 MB is actually 1024 KB. And to definitely add to the confusion, 1 KB is 1024 bytes.

            So while the word megabyte would lead you to believe it is 1,000,000 bytes, it is in fact 1024x1024 = 1,048,576 bytes.

            If you win jepordy because of that, I want 1/2 the prize money.

            Desmond.
            |

            Comment


            • #21
              Yes, I knew that! I was trying to KIS... LOL Desmond, now you're just showing off.

              BTW, I just tested the uploading and it appears to be working OK on my end as well.

              1. Open a project in SBM
              2. "File", "Publish", "Images"
              3. Image Quality "Medium", Image Size "Web/Email"
              4. Click "OK"

              Image filesizes ranged from 72 KB to 98 KB. All uploaded to the Gallery correctly...
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

              Comment


              • #22
                Well, i'm nothing if not a smarty-pants.

                And just because you knew that doesn't mean you get to share in my cut of the Jeopordy money...

                Desmond.
                |

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'll take whatever in can get!
                  sigpic
                  Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                  My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hi guys!
                    I couldnt upload to the gallery last night or this morning, got the same error message each time, but I just tried again now, same picture and it's worked, so what was happening I dont know, but glad it's now working!
                    Cheers

                    Susan

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      desmond

                      Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                      I can't reproduce this problem at all. I've even reduced my permissions from an administrator to a typical user and tried -- all the time I am able to successfully upload image files to the gallery.

                      Please follow the directions at the bottom of this thread:
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=32529

                      If you are one of our users who has experienced this trouble reciently, please close all your web browser windows, reboot your computer, come back here, and try to post a layout. If you still experience problems, please post back here.



                      Let me know how this works out for you!

                      Thanks,
                      Desmond.

                      Thank you for fixing problem xoxoxoxo.I knew I was doing it right. Rebooted and now working thank you a thousand times over.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Jeopardy...... Here I Come!!!

                        My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                          Well, i'm nothing if not a smarty-pants.

                          And just because you knew that doesn't mean you get to share in my cut of the Jeopordy money...

                          Desmond.

                          I try not to clutter my mind with unimportant trivia, I just google it when I need to know something

                          Marion

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Desmond

                            Thanks for whatever you did...I rebooted and uploaded my new LO and it worked then I went and tried to upload the one I made last night that would not load and tried it at the size it was then and guess what it uploaded this time...I dont know what you did to fix the problem but Im glad to be able to upload again..I knew it wasnt me doing something wrong thanks again
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

                            Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                              ...I dont know what you did to fix the problem but Im glad to be able to upload again...
                              That makes two of us! But, glad its working. I suppose it's just one of those things ...

                              Desmond.
                              |

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                ahhhh......... i could listen to geek talk all day long.

                                :love


                                Please visit my SBM store!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X