No announcement yet.

Scrapbook Max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wanted to be on a magazine cover!
    |

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
      Brag, brag brag! First the megabyte thingy and now the Webster dictionary!

Marion
      Whats Next???? Do I dare even think???
      But I did promise to be good, so I will keep my mouth shut, (for now) LOL

GOOD ONE MARION!!! High Five!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Purchasing from Store

Ii purchased from the store several days ago and still have not rec'd the email for the downloads. How long does it usually take?
        Thanks
        Hilda

Comment

If you mean the Booster Pack store, you should have received a download email shortly after you ordered.

Comment

Hi Hilda, I am not sure how long it takes, as I have never bought anything from the store, but I think waiting a several weeks your stuff is too long!
            I sure hope someone helps you out real soon! thats terrible!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Time to download purchases from Store

How long does it take to get the email for purchased items from the store?
              Thanks
              Hilda

Comment

She said several days...not weeks...

If you have ordered Scrapbook MAX! or something from the Booster Pack store and you don't receive an email from us immediately, here are a few steps to follow:

1. Check your Spam filter. Our emails are sometimes blocked.
                2. Check to be sure you provided the correct email address.
                3. Contact Scrapbook MAX! support: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/sendmessage.php

We'll get you fixed up straight away.

Comment

OOOPPPPPPS Sorry!!! I dont know why I saw weeks I even went back up to make sure it said that!! I guess the brain is playing tricks on me! but thanks for telling me Sandy!!! Sometimes i just dont understand myself! LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X