X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly
    started a topic Saving to a pdf

Saving to a pdf

Is there a way to save only one page of a scrapbook? When I publish to pdf, it saves the entire scrapbook, but I don't always want that option. I'd like to do save individual pages...is this possible?

• Kimmyann
    replied
    If you have a PDF creator program installed you can Print to PDF and check current page to get just the pages you want.

Leave a comment:

• Holly
    replied
    Hi Karin!

Thank you and yes I have been doing it that way, but it sure seems like they should have a way to save one page to pdf instead of the entire book...makes it difficult and time consuming. Thank you for your reply though...I do appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Karin
    replied
    Hi Holly!

Here's something that you can do:

Create a new scrapbook (choosing Blank Scrapbook) - giving it a name that makes sense to you.

Once you're in the design space, choose Page > Import. This will call up a screen that displays all of the scrapbook pages you've made. You can select the page that you want to turn into a PDF to add to your scrapbook. Once it's added to the project, right-click on the page tab for the blank page that's already in the scrapbook (probably labeled Page 1) and choose 'Remove'. Now you can publish your single scrapbook page as a PDF by going to File > Publish to> PDF

Try it out and let us know how it goes - hope that helps!

Karin

Leave a comment:

Working...
X