Kits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kits?

Hi Since the restructuring of the website, I cannot find any of the kits for purchase (other than the expansion packs). I had created a "wish list", but that is gone. Are the expansion packs the only kits available? I'm not sure if I am looking in the right place or missing something? I hope they are not gone.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your note. Yes, we have permanently closed our current kit and template store in the course of upgrading our site. We are looking into ways to deliver an even better store in the future.

Scrapbook MAX! software and Mega Expansion Packs are still available for purchase at a great price.

Thanks again!

Karin

Comment

Hi, so does mean those gorgeous kits are no longer available???? I find your expansion kits too expensive for me but your kits were very reasonably priced.

Comment

Hi StormyMelody,

Yes, we have closed the kit and template store in the course of upgrading the site and moving to a new server. I understand what you are saying about the mega expansion packs. Do keep in mind that these packs are not individual kits such as those sold in the former store, but collections of kits and templates each containing at least 10 multi-page scrapbook templates and 10 complete scrapbooking kits (some have 20 templates and 20 kits). Also, you can save more money by buying 2 or more packs, so instead of paying 19.95 for a 10 template/10 kit collection, you would pay only $14.95.

Thanks again!

Karin

Comment

Hope you don't mind me adding a note here. I was looking for the kits too, but understand the construction process. I have found kits from other stores (some of the SB Max designers sell their kits in other stores) work great with the SB Max 2 software and I also love the templates as it helps when I need a correct size or something quick. I am sooo glad Scrapbook Max is still here--I've been using the program for a long time. Blessings as your continue your upgrades.

Comment

Working...
          X