Using Windows 10 with Release 1 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Windows 10 with Release 1 :)

So I started dsb again to make my xmas cards. Using Windows 10 with Version 1 of sbm. Having problems pulling up the embellishments & papers... Anyone has this issue? Either slow or it won't go into the folders/item...
    Don't know if I'll have lots of time to make it worth buying Version 2... so trying to avoid buying the new release.

sigpic

aahhh! i manually ran updates & it's working better now... usually sbm automatically checks & runs the updates...
    Last edited by vnginger; 12-13-2016, 06:06 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Hello!

Glad to hear that things are working for you!

Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 was made released long before the release of Windows 10, so we can't guarantee that it will work with this operating system (but glad to hear it's working out for you!). Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is compatible with Windows 10.

Cheers!
      Karin

Comment

HHHuummm- I can't pull up the .sbm that i worked on all day yesterday. Error msg just indicates it can't open it. The page is blank... Is there a backup somewhere on my c drive? Windows did an automatic update last night. Somehow it cleared all of work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.

sigpic

Comment

Projects save to My Documents > Scrapbook MAX! > Projects by default. Have you checked there for your project folder? What is the exact error message you are getting?

Comment

Working...
          X