Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook Max 2.0 - Freezing Issues On Windows 10

Hi Karin,

I have been having problems with Scrapbook Max 2.0 freezing up while working on Windows 10. My albums can become fairly large because I use many items on a layout. I usually have at least four pages to an album, sometimes more. Often when I click on a paper or embellishment the wheel starts turning and freezes. The top part of the screen next to my title of my album says NOT RESPONDING. What is causing this? I have a hard time believing it is a memory issue because of the age of the computer. I had this same problem on my old Windows Vista machine and I could see that being a memory issue, but the Windows 10 computer I am currently using is less than a year old. Thank you.

Hi Diane!

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Scrapbook MAX!? Does the issue persist after trying that? Thanks!

Comment

No, I have not Karin. I have had the software on this computer for almost a year now. It only seems to freeze when I have a large file.

Comment

Hi Diane,

I'm wondering if you're still having issues with the 'freezing' problem? Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling to see if it helps the issue?

Karin

Comment

Working...
        X