Windows 10: Photos stored on pc not appearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10: Photos stored on pc not appearing

My photos are all stored on Google Drive. When I begin a project, I download each jpeg file down to a folder on my computer desktop. Next, when beginning my Scrapbook page, I click the Add Photo To The Page button & direct it to the appropriate folder. Imagine my surprise when the folder is empty!

Then if I try the Drag & Drop method, I get this error message:

"The following dropped file could not be added to the project because it is an unsupported or invalid file."
    The file location & jpeg is then listed.

I am a returning Scrapbook Max user, and just purchased the program & Expansion Pack download. This is my first project since my return & I am so disappointed that I can't even get started!

Thanks for your assistance!
    Tapestry[SIGPIC]sigpic

I went through this before with vista and it was a privacy setting for a folder. A friend had sent me several picture through email and I saved them to a new folder, some how they got saved in my folder with a privacy issue...... I copied them from that folder to another folder I already on my computer and it corrected itself...... Why? I have No IDEA. But my blood pressure went back down Not sure about Windows 10..... I don't have that anymore!! It was making everything act crazy on my computer when I upgrade, so I went back to Windows 7. Everything lined back out.
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 02-12-2017, 08:11 AM.
    Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
    X