Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBM hangs when I say "Īnsert photo"

HI

SBM keeps hanging when I tr to adjust an existing pic (by double clicking on a pic) or if I say insert pic.

Please can you assist.

Thanks
    Daydreamer

Have you tried uninstalling and the reinstalling the program? That might help resolve the issue. Let us know - thanks!

Karin

Comment

Hi, I'm still having issues with my SBM software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I ignored it a while thinking maybe its an update I installed and I'd give you guys time to sort it out.. but the color pick up tool is still not accurate any more (most times, just gives black or white). I am also having issues when inserting inverted commas - not font specific... happens with all fonts. Is there a way to go back to the old SBM.... It worked perfectly before
      Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-06-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Hi Daydreamer,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble. Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing (with regards to the color picker or inverted commas)? Also, what operating system are you using? With regards to the 'hanging' is this being accompanied by an error message? Can you drag and drop a photo into the design space?

I'm not sure what you mean by going back to the old version of the program. We have not made changes to the software recently - what exact version are you currently using?

Thanks!
        Karin

Comment

Working...
        X