Help with DPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with DPI

I have been working in the program countless hours now and have read over the manual but still can not get my project created and save as a png with 300 dpi. I want to have shirts made with my logo that I created and the company has to have the file in that form. Can anyone please help me with this?

I might need to add that when the company I am working with checked the file I sent them it checked out as 72 dpi

Comment

Hi Carrie,

Can you tell me the steps you have taken to create your page and the steps you're taking to export it as a .png?

I just want to try and better understand your approach so that I can offer the best suggestion - thanks!

Karin

Comment

I opened a page and set size to 8.5 x 11 brought in the elements and grouped together. To export I chose export> png> 300 for resolution and saved to my desktop

Comment

I opened a new page and sizes to 8.5 x 11, brought in the elements grouped them together then exported to my desktop. I then did more reading and went back to the page and chose 300 dpi resolution saved as png and then exported to my desktop that way.

Comment

I opened a new page and sizes to 8.5 x 11, brought in the elements grouped them together then exported to my desktop. I then did more reading and went back to the page and chose 300 dpi resolution saved as png and then exported to my desktop that way.
            Is this giving you the results you are looking for for your project?

Comment

Working...
            X