New Computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Computer

I have had scrapbook max for many years but recently I got a new computer. I copied scrapbook max from a flash drive and installed it to my new computer but I must have done something wrong so the problem I 'm having is when I go to add images it doesn't show or have a way to import images. So my question is how do I install this to my new computer is there a link I can use? I love this and really need this on my computer.
    Thank you in advance.

can someone help me or point me in the right direction. I need to know how to add this software to my new computer.

Comment

Hello!

To put Scrapbook MAX! on a new computer, you need to copy the file you downloaded when you originally purchased the software onto the new computer, then double-click on that file to start the installation process, then follow the prompts to install. If you've done this and are still having a problem, can you tell me if you are getting an error message (what does it say?). Also, what operating system do you have?

If you don't have the original file or back up copy, please contact me through this form:

https://forums.scrapbookmax.com/contact-us

If possible, include your order number with your message to help us look up your original order so we can further assist you. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X